The Story of Lazarus | John 11: 1-44
To teach children that there is nothing that our God cannot do. He even has the power to bring the dead back to life!
Dear God, thank You that there is nothing You cannot do. You even have the power to bring dead things back to life! We thank You that when we believe in Jesus, we can live forever. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Bible Memory Verse:
John 11:25 (NLT)
25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying."
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● “Anyone” - Point as fast as you can at everyone in the room.
● “Who believes” - Place both hands over your heart.
● “In me” - Point to the sky.
● “Will live” - Raise your arms to the sky and dance around
● “Even after dying” - Lie down on the ground and pretend to sleep.
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. What happened to Mary and Martha’s brother? (He got sick.)
2. What was their brother’s name? (Lazarus)
3. Did Lazarus get better? (No! He died!)
4. How did that make his sisters feel? (So sad)
5. What did Jesus say to Lazarus? (Lazarus, come out!)
6. Did Lazaurs come back to life? (Yes!)
7. Will we live forever if we believe in Jesus? (Yes! Yes! Yes!)
Dear God, thank You for the gift of eternal life! Help us to remember that Jesus died so that we could live forever with You. We give You praise for being such a good and powerful God. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
John 11 The Story of Lazarus Preschool Coloring Pages
John 11 The Story of Lazarus Preschool Dot to Dot
John 11 The Story of Lazarus Preschool Letter Coloring
John 11 The Story of Lazarus Preschool Mazes
John 11 The Story of Lazarus Preschool Word Picture Match