A Woman of Faith | Proverbs 31: 10-31
To teach children what it is to live as a woman of faith.
Dear God, thank You for showing us what a woman of faith looks like. Help us to understand the work that she does, the people she cares for, and the blessings she brings to everyone she meets.
Bible Memory Verse:
Proverbs 31:25 (NIV)
25 She is a strong person, and people respect her. She looks to the future with confidence.
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● “She is” - Point to a lady.
● “A strong person” - Hold your arms up and flex to make muscles.
● “People” - Point your finger at everyone in the room.
● “Respect her” - Bow at the waist or perform a curtsy.
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. A woman of faith is more precious than what? (Jewels!)
2. A woman of faith is compared to what? (Ships that sail far and wide!)
3. A woman of faith saves her money to do what? (To buy a field and plant a vineyard.)
4. How does a woman of faith honor God? (By taking care of her family!)
5. How does a woman of faith show that she is wise? (By planning ahead!)
6. What do the children of a woman of faith call her? (They call her blessed!)
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for telling us about a woman of faith. Help us to practice the acts of faith in her example. We ask these things in Jesus’ name, Amen.
Proverbs 31 A Woman of Faith Bible Mazes
Proverbs 31 A Woman of Faith Spot the Differences
Proverbs 31 A Woman of Faith Sunday School Coloring Pages
Proverbs 31 A Woman of Faith Bible Word Search Puzzles