The Den of Lions | Daniel 6
To teach children that God is our savior. He saved Daniel from the lions and, through Jesus,
He saves us from sin.
Dear God, thank You for saving Daniel from the lions and thank You for sending Jesus to save us from our sin. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Bible Memory Verse:
James 1:22 (NLT)
22 But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● “My God” - Point to the sky.
● “Sent his angel” - Hold arms out and flap them like wings.
● “To shut” - Start with your hands apart and clasp them together.
● “The lions’ mouth” - Say this with your hands out like claws and then point to your mouth.
● “What it says” - Touch your mouth and then move your hands outward.
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. Who was Daniel? (A prophet.)
2. What was he thrown into? (A lion’s den)
3. What sound does a lion make? (ROOOAAARRR!!!)
4. Who did God send to help Daniel? (An angel!)
5. What did the angel do? (He shut the lions’ mouths - clap your hands together)
6. Who did God send to save us? (Jesus!)
7. What did he save us from? (Our sins!)
Dear God, thank You for sending an angel to save Daniel from the lions, and thank You for sending Jesus to save us from our sins! In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Daniel 6 Den of Lions Preschool Coloring Pages
Daniel 6 Den of Lions Preschool Dot to Dot
Daniel 6 Den of Lions Preschool Letter Coloring
Daniel 6 Den of Lions Preschool Mazes
Daniel 6 Den of Lions Preschool Word Picture Match